Monday, September 22, 2014

In Real Life

Days 20, 21 and 22

In Real Life

This weekend was a bad scene. I completely lost focus and engaged in some super bad behaviors. I did not eat breakfast, or every 2-3 hours. Both Saturday and Sunday, I didn’t really eat anything at all until about 2 pm, then I was famished and irrational and ate as badly as I could.

It was just craziness.

I emerged from that fog sometime last night after having the unhealthiest dinner I could with the resources available to me and thought… what are you doing? This isn’t the person you want to be.

I want to be a healthy person, who enjoys food and lives life to the fullest. I want to exercise and be actively engaged with my children and the people I care about. I want to be able to sit down to dinner, where maybe the options aren’t the best, and be able to navigate through it because I have made healthy choices the rest of the day.

It turns out I am human. I am going to make mistakes. The best I can do is pick myself back up and move on.

Today is a new day.

Today:

I ate every 2-3 hours and drank as much water as I could manage.

Advocare products:
  • ·         Catalyst
  • ·         Spark
  • ·         Meal replacement shake
  • ·         MNS MAX Control
  • ·         Omegaplex
  • ·         Fiber10 Drink
  • ·         ThermoPlus


Food:
  • ·         Breakfast:
    • o   Meal Replacement Shake
  • ·         Morning Snack:
    • o   Hardboiled Egg
    • o   Banana
  • ·         Lunch:
    • o   Delicious spicy tuna sushi with brown rice and avocado
  • ·         Afternoon Snack:
    • o   Almonds
    • o   Nectarine
  • ·         Dinner:
    • o   Baked chicken
    • o   Cucumber slices
    • o   Diet gingerale


Exercise: One mile walk with Daniel, Ari and Zoe the Ridiculous, baby reverse crunches, baby push-ups. 

This guy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment